Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt Fine Description
Unrefined Mineral Salt
Made in America
For Everyday Use
Simple, Clean, and Real
Unlike Any Salt On Earth
Long before the earth knew pollution, volcanic eruptions sealed an ancient, pristine ocean beneath a layer of protective ash in what is now North America. Real Salt® is the only brand of sea salt harvested from this ancient deposit near Redmond, Utah. We bring it to you exactly as nature created it - an unrefined, ancient sea salt with subtle, sweet flavor unlike any other salt on earth.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.4 g)
Servings per Container: 526
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugar||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Ancient sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Lemon Olive Oil Cake
If you haven’t tried vegan baking, you’re missing the sweeter side of wellness, sustainable food choices and animal welfare. Instead of eggs and cream, this lemon olive oil cake recipe opts for plant ingredients such as mashed banana and applesauce for just the right flavor and texture – and it’s absolutely delicious! Freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice and lemon zest add pucker and flavor to the richness of olive oil. Serve it with banana nice cream and a generous sprinkle of powdered sugar.
Vegan Lemon Olive Oil Cake
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 large ripe banana (mashed completely)
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed Meyer lemon juice
- 3 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until fully incorporated.
- In large bowl, use a hand mixer on high to combine sugar, olive oil and applesauce. Add mashed banana and continue mixing.
- Using a spoon instead of a hand mixer, gently mix in lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract until just combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture into wet mixture and stir with spoon until just combined. Don’t overmix.
- Scoop batter into prepared cake pan and tap on your counter to remove air pockets.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely in the pan before gently removing.
- When plating, dust generously with powdered sugar. Decorate with thin slices of lemon and a sprig of rosemary.
Get your vegan baking ingredients at Vitacost.com.