Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt Fine Description
Unrefined Mineral Salt
Made in America
For Everyday Use
Simple, Clean, and Real
Unlike Any Salt On Earth
Long before the earth knew pollution, volcanic eruptions sealed an ancient, pristine ocean beneath a layer of protective ash in what is now North America. Real Salt® is the only brand of sea salt harvested from this ancient deposit near Redmond, Utah. We bring it to you exactly as nature created it - an unrefined, ancient sea salt with subtle, sweet flavor unlike any other salt on earth.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.4 g)
Servings per Container: 526
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugar||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Ancient sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Picnic Cucumber-Dill Salad
This cucumber dill salad fits into any warm-weather picnic, barbecue or poolside meal – filling bellies with seasonal veggies and satisfying cravings for fresh, crisp flavors. Quickly pickle red onions and cabbage for extra zing, and combine with chopped cucumbers, radishes, peas, feta and dill. Drench in a homemade lemony dressing without worry of wilting. These robust veggies will keep their crunch up to three days in the fridge.
Picnic Cucumber-Dill Salad
Pickled Red Onions & Pickled Red Cabbage
- 1 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1-1/2 cups red cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 4 cups cucumbers (chopped)
- Pickled red onion & cabbage
- 1/2 cup radishes (chopped)
- 2 cups peas
- 1 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup fresh dill (chopped)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- To make pickled red onions and cabbage, combine red onions, cabbage, water, vinegar, salt and sugar in bowl. Let onions and cabbage soak for 15 mins to release bright color and flavor. Drain and set onions and cabbage aside.
- In mason jar or dressing container, combine dressing ingredients and shake well.
- To assemble salad, combine cucumbers, onions, cabbage, radishes, green peas, cheese and dill in large bowl. Pour on dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with extra feta cheese and dill. Chill before serving.
- Store in airtight container for 3 days.
Prepare for your picnic! Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.