Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt Fine Description
Unrefined Mineral Salt
Made in America
For Everyday Use
Simple, Clean, and Real
Unlike Any Salt On Earth
Long before the earth knew pollution, volcanic eruptions sealed an ancient, pristine ocean beneath a layer of protective ash in what is now North America. Real Salt® is the only brand of sea salt harvested from this ancient deposit near Redmond, Utah. We bring it to you exactly as nature created it - an unrefined, ancient sea salt with subtle, sweet flavor unlike any other salt on earth.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.4 g)
Servings per Container: 526
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugar||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Ancient sea salt.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Try the TikTok Trend: Baked Feta Pasta – Vegan Version!
You may have been tantalized by this TikTok trend, but thought it could use a healthy makeover. We’ve got you covered! This vegan and gluten-free version of baked feta pasta is one of those meals that's so ridiculously easy, delicious and good for you that you’ll pop it in the oven again and again. To make it, simply fill a baking dish with vegan feta (purchase pre-made or make your own
), tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and spices and bake until bubbling. Toss with gluten-free pasta, fresh basil and parsley and you've got a creamy, dreamy dish trending on your table.
TikTok Trend: Baked Feta Pasta – Vegan Version
- 7 oz. block vegan feta cheese
- 2 pints (20 oz.) grape tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (or vegan butter)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Spaghetti, (Green Lentil Penne or Red Lentil Penne)
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In baking dish, place feta in center and arrange tomatoes and garlic around it. Season with salt, pepper and spices. Spoon oils over everything. Bake 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Remove baking dish and smash together feta, tomatoes and garlic with back of wooden spoon.
- Add pasta, red pepper and fresh herbs. Toss and stir together until well combined. (Note: It should be saucy.)
- Serve with vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast sprinkled on top, if desired.
Pro tip: Add spinach and carrots to pasta water to sneak in more veggies.
Add the ingredients to your cart and get trendy!