Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops Description
Immediate, Soothing Relief for Dry Eyes
Also Recommended for Lasik Dryness
Value Size 70 Vials
70 Single-Use Containers
Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.
Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieve dry, irritated eyes with a fast-acting, long-lasting formula for sensitive eyes that has many of the same health qualities as your own natural tears. Demonstrated to improve dry eye when used after Lasik.
Refresh Plus® drops come in preservative-free single-use vials and are safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good - anytime, anywhere.
What Can Cause Dry Eye?
• Heating and air conditioning
• Computer use and reading
• Wind and sun
• Certain medications
• Natural aging process
• Lasik procedures
• For the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or the exposure to wind or sun
• May be used as a protectant against further irritation
How To Use:
To open, Twist and Pull Tab to Remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
If used for post-operative (e.g., Lasik) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
• For external use only.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
• Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
• If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Use only if single-use container is intact.
• Use before expiration date marked on container.
• Store at 59°-86° (15°-39°).
• Retain Carton For Future Reference.