Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce Description
- A Delicious Blend of Organic Apples
- 100% Daily Value Vitamin C
- Naturally Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Verified
The Art of Organics
We love nature and have been pioneers of the organic movement since the early 1970s. Today, we are a Green-e certified company and committed to being responsible and keeping the beauty of nature's process in everything we do - from harvesting to bottling to recycling. It's a beautiful thing.
GMOs, fat. gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Unit (113 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||12 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||100%|
Other Ingredients: Organic apples, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Baked Apple Cinnamon Donuts
An apple cinnamon donut a day keeps the cravings away. But as health-minded foodies, we know that calming appetites with conventional options can come at a price to our healthy diets—and to our waistlines, too! So, are these desires to go unanswered and ignored? Certainly not! Make these gluten-free, baked donuts for a healthier, waistline-friendly and craving-busting treat.
Makes 6 donuts
1-1/2 cups Vitacost Gluten-Free Multi-Blend Flour
1/2 tsp. pink salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 neat egg or 1 whole egg
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, plus more for greasing pan
1/2 cup applesauce
1 cup apple, peeled and diced
Extra coconut oil to grease donut pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush donut pan with coconut oil.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In small bowl, whisk neat egg or whole egg. In medium bowl, combine whisked egg with maple syrup, coconut oil and applesauce.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Fold in diced apples.
- Press 1/4 cup batter into each mold.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes then flip donuts onto wire rack to cool completely.