Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce Description
Our Passion for Nature
We love nature, and believe it's the truest form of art. Because of that we are committed to being sustainable, responsible, and keeping our planet remarkable. This is part of everything we do - from diverting more than 95% of our waste from landfills in our Chico, CA, location, to buying enough renewable energy credits each year to cover our production needs. We're committed to long-term care for our environment, so yu can enjy some of nature's feel good in everyday moments.
We Take Organics Seriously
We have been pioneers of the organic movement since the early 1970s, and we've been committed to the pursuit of better. We are certified organic, meeting all USDA Organic requirements, and have rigorous quality standards for our growers, suppliers, and processes. It's who we are, it's what we do. And more importantly, it's what we love.
Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (125 g)
Servings per Container: About 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
| Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||13 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, Vitamin A and Calcium.
Other Ingredients: Organic apples, ascorbic acid (to maintain color).
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Soft-Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
When days get shorter, thoughts turn to cozy comforts. These cookies deliciously fit that bill. They bake up soft, pillowy and filled with the warm flavors of pumpkin, maple, cinnamon, apple and vanilla. What’s more comforting still is they’re gluten-free and supply good healthy fats and protein. And really, what’s more comforting than healthy? Sure, you’ll want to enjoy them with tea and a good book in your favorite comfy chair, but they also work as a smart to-go snack when you lace up your boots and hit the cool, colorful trails.
Soft-Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- 1-1/3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Organic Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2/3 cup Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp. Nutiva Hemp Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and flax meal until well combined.
- In large bowl, using spoon or electric mixer on low speed, mix together butter, pumpkin, coconut sugar, apple sauce, maple syrup, SunButter, egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and stir or beat on low speed until thick, creamy batter forms.
- Use spoon to stir in dry oats, pumpkin seeds and hemp seeds.
- Drop 2 Tbsp. batter for each cookie onto baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Make these with great ingredients from Vitacost!