Nutiva Organic MCT Plant Based Protein Vanilla Description
Nutiva® Nurture Vitality™
Organic MCT Protein Plant-Based Shake Mix
Non GMO Project Verified
6 g MCTs | 20 g Protein | 4 g BCAAs
Nutiva® MCT Plant Protein Shake Mix
• 20 g Plant Protein and 6 g MCTs to power your workout and active day
• 4 g BCAAs to support muscle growth and reduce recovery time
With 6 g of MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) in every serving, our organic, keto certified MCT Protein is loaded with fast-burning fatty acids to power your workout and active day. Our unique blend is made with organic MCT powder from coconut and organic plant protein powder.
The result? A nutrient-dense energy solution for fitness enthusiasts, Keto dieters, or anyone seeking a more complete supplement for an energy boost and muscle power.
Suggested Use: Add 2 scoops to 8 oz on-dairy milk, water or smoothies. Shake or froth.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigeration not required.
GMOs, animal ingredients, gluten, grain and BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (39 g)
Servings per Container: 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||10%|
| Saturated Fat||6 g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||4 mcg||20%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic pea protein isolate, organic medium-chain triglycerides (from coconut), organic sunflower protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, organic hemp seed protein, organic vanilla flavor, organic fruit and vegetable blend (spinach, broccoli, carrot, beet, shiitake mushrooms, tomato, apple, cranberry, orange, blueberry, strawberry), himalayan salt, enzyme blend (protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase, papain, bromelain), organic cinnamon, bifidobacterium longum, d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Blueberry Muffins
It’s so satisfying to make baked goods that taste even better than corner bakery favorites. And when they’re actually healthier for you – like these vegan blueberry muffins – it’s a big, happy win (and you know the recipe is a keeper)! Free of dairy, eggs and gluten, this recipe combines wholesome ingredients with a kick of protein from an added scoop of vanilla plant-based protein powder
. Sunflower seed butter and a flax “egg” work like magic to create unbeatably moist muffins.
Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- 2 Tbsp. ground flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp. filtered water
- ½ cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1-½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- ½ tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Chia Seeds
Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- ¾ cup Nutiva Organic MCT Plant-Based Protein Powder-Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 12-cup muffin tray with paper or reusable liners.
- In small bowl, mix together flax and water. Let sit 10 minutes to form gel.
- In medium bowl, combine gluten-free flour mix ingredients.
- In separate bowl, stir together milk, apple cider vinegar and baking soda.
- In large bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar and SunButter. Add flax mixture and whisk, then stir in milk mixture. Lastly, add flour mix and salt and combine well.
- Gently stir in blueberries and chia seeds.
- Pour batter evenly among liners and bake 24 minutes or until golden brown. (Note: Toothpick inserted in center should come out clean.)
- Let cool in pan 15 minutes.
Recipe Notes: This nourishing recipe and others can be found in Liana Werner-Gray’s cookbook Anxiety Free with Food.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make these muffins!