Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce Description
Our Passion for Nature
We love nature, and believe it's the truest form of art. Because of that we are committed to being sustainable, responsible, and keeping our planet remarkable. This is part of everything we do - from diverting more than 95% of our waste from landfills in our Chico, CA, location, to buying enough renewable energy credits each year to cover our production needs. We're committed to long-term care for our environment, so yu can enjy some of nature's feel good in everyday moments.
We Take Organics Seriously
We have been pioneers of the organic movement since the early 1970s, and we've been committed to the pursuit of better. We are certified organic, meeting all USDA Organic requirements, and have rigorous quality standards for our growers, suppliers, and processes. It's who we are, it's what we do. And more importantly, it's what we love.
Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (125 g)
Servings per Container: About 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
| Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||13 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, Vitamin A and Calcium.
Other Ingredients: Organic apples, ascorbic acid (to maintain color).
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Blueberry Muffins
It’s so satisfying to make baked goods that taste even better than corner bakery favorites. And when they’re actually healthier for you – like these vegan blueberry muffins – it’s a big, happy win (and you know the recipe is a keeper)! Free of dairy, eggs and gluten, this recipe combines wholesome ingredients with a kick of protein from an added scoop of vanilla plant-based protein powder
. Sunflower seed butter and a flax “egg” work like magic to create unbeatably moist muffins.
Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- 2 Tbsp. ground flaxseed meal
- 2 Tbsp. filtered water
- ½ cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1-½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- ½ tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Chia Seeds
Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- ¾ cup Nutiva Organic MCT Plant-Based Protein Powder-Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 12-cup muffin tray with paper or reusable liners.
- In small bowl, mix together flax and water. Let sit 10 minutes to form gel.
- In medium bowl, combine gluten-free flour mix ingredients.
- In separate bowl, stir together milk, apple cider vinegar and baking soda.
- In large bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar and SunButter. Add flax mixture and whisk, then stir in milk mixture. Lastly, add flour mix and salt and combine well.
- Gently stir in blueberries and chia seeds.
- Pour batter evenly among liners and bake 24 minutes or until golden brown. (Note: Toothpick inserted in center should come out clean.)
- Let cool in pan 15 minutes.
Recipe Notes: This nourishing recipe and others can be found in Liana Werner-Gray’s cookbook Anxiety Free with Food.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make these muffins!