Schar Gluten Free Pizza Crusts Description
Individually Wrapped For Freshness!
Ready To Be Covered In Your Favorite Toppings
Made In Italy
Europe's No. 1 Gluten Free
Ready in 12 Minutes
Low Fat • Cholesterol Free
Gluten & Wheat Free
Lactose Free • Non GMO
1. Preheat oven to 410° F (210° C)
2. Unwrap & Top - Remove pizza crust from packaging and place on prepared baking sheet. Add your choice
3. Cook for 11-12 Min. - Place baking sheet with pizza on top rack in preheated oven. Bake of 11-12
Minutes* (extra toppings may increase cooking time).
4. Caution Hot! - Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes before serving. Caution- pizza will be hot.
*Cooking time may need to be increased if extra toppings are added. As all ovens vary in performance, the times and temperature are guidelines. Please adjust time and temperature according to the performance of your oven.
Gluten, GMOs, wheat, lactose, cholesterol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/3 Slice (50 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||3%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||11%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||3 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||3 g||6%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Corn starch, potato starch, rice flour, water, sunflower oil, rice starch, rice syrup, dextrose, modified cellulose, guar gum, yeast, psyllium seed husks (vegetable fiber), salt, tartaric acid.
May Contain Soy.
Packed in modified atmosphere. Previously frozen. Do not refreeze.
Storage: store in a cool,, dry place. Once opened, the product must be used the same day.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Baked Onion Bloom (Gluten-Free)
It can be hard to get everyone at the table to agree on an appetizer – that is, unless one of the options is an onion bloom. This better-for-you version of the crowd-pleasing favorite tantalizes taste buds with tender, sweet onion hidden under a deliciously crispy gluten-free breading. And, it’s baked – not deep fried! Serve it to party guests with a vegetable platter and hummus, or as an appetizer at your next family dinner.
2/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Garbanzo Bean Flour
1-1/2 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1 Tbsp. vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 large Vidalia onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray round cake pan or cast iron skillet with olive oil spray.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together garbanzo flour, baking powder and seasoned salt. Pour in vinegar and water; mix well to combine.
- Using large knife, cut onion by slicing from top-center down to the core. Turn onion a half turn and repeat until it’s cut into 4 quarters, with core intact. Cut each quarter into thirds and gently separate onion pieces into petals.
- In prepared pan, pour batter over onion, making sure to get between petals. Bake 20 minutes, then loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.