Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt Fine Ground Description
- Taste the Salt Recommended by Health Professionals and Culinary Chefs
- Vital Mineral Blend
- Doctor Recommended Since 1976
- Sustainably Harvested
- More Nutritious than table salt
- Kosher Certified
- Exquisite Taste
Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt® is the perfect all-purpose salt with a more subtle flavor than our coarse salts and is convenient for use in a salt shaker, as an ingredient, or in baking.
Celtic Sea Salt brand has won the recommendation of Doctors, Nutritionists and Chefs world-wide since 1976.
Fine Ground Celtic Salt has no additives and is not processed in nay way beyond lightly drying and grinding. Our sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation designed to preserve the vital balance of the ocean's minerals.
Being 3rd generation family owned we choose mindful practices to help preserve this planet for generations to come.
Over 40+ years Experience as the leading sea salt brand has given us the knowledge of quality standards you should expect from a high mineral sea salt:
Regular Inspection at Harvesting Site
Fair Business Practices with our Farmers
3rd party Laboratory Analyzed on Confirm Mineral Content and pH
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.3 g)
Servings per Container: 351
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Other Ingredients: Sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
A fun spin on delicate French madeleine cookies, these matcha madeleines are soft and buttery, with a subtle earthy taste of matcha powder. These Japanese-style madeleines are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. They pair nicely with Japanese tea such as sencha
. They look so beautiful that they may cause intimidation, but push through it! They’re actually quite easy to make and just require you to practice the art of patience during the cooling steps. That’s not too “matcha” to ask.
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup Pamela's Products All Purpose Flour Mix Gluten-Free
- 1 tsp. Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. matcha green tea powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 8 Tbsp. butter (or vegan butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. confectioners’ sugar
- In saucepan melt butter; let cool to room temperature.
- In bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, matcha powder and salt until well incorporated.
- In separate bowl, using hand mixer, beat eggs and sugar a few minutes until mixture is pale and has thickened.
- Gently fold flour mixture into egg mixture. Add melted butter and slowly mix dough until all ingredients are incorporated. Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3-8 hours.
- Oil madeleine pan with melted butter or oil. Cool pan15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using cookie dough scoop, fill each well of pan with dough. Bake 6-10 minutes.
- Let cool. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar before serving, if desired.
Note: Madeleines are best eaten fresh, but will keep for a couple days in an airtight container.