Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt Fine Ground Description
- Taste the Salt Recommended by Health Professionals and Culinary Chefs
- Vital Mineral Blend
- Doctor Recommended Since 1976
- Sustainably Harvested
- More Nutritious than table salt
- Kosher Certified
- Exquisite Taste
Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt® is the perfect all-purpose salt with a more subtle flavor than our coarse salts and is convenient for use in a salt shaker, as an ingredient, or in baking.
Celtic Sea Salt brand has won the recommendation of Doctors, Nutritionists and Chefs world-wide since 1976.
Fine Ground Celtic Salt has no additives and is not processed in nay way beyond lightly drying and grinding. Our sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation designed to preserve the vital balance of the ocean's minerals.
Being 3rd generation family owned we choose mindful practices to help preserve this planet for generations to come.
Over 40+ years Experience as the leading sea salt brand has given us the knowledge of quality standards you should expect from a high mineral sea salt:
Regular Inspection at Harvesting Site
Fair Business Practices with our Farmers
3rd party Laboratory Analyzed on Confirm Mineral Content and pH
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.3 g)
Servings per Container: 351
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Other Ingredients: Sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Swedish Meatballs
Popularized by the multinational furniture store, Swedish meatballs have been gracing tables since the early 18th century. While traditionally served with a dairy-rich sauce, this better-for-you version employs plant-based milk for an even creamier gravy that’ll have you licking your spoon clean. Using gluten-free breadcrumbs, grass-fed ground beef and earthy sunflower seed butter, each meatball is bursting with mouthwatering taste. For the best flavor experience, serve them over your favorite pasta, mashed potatoes
or rice – just make sure you top it with plenty of extra sauce.
Gluten-Free Swedish Meatballs
- 1/2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 brown or yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (divided)
- Fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk Barista
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- In large bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, plant-based milk, egg, garlic, salt, black pepper, white pepper, oregano and parsley. Let milk soak into breadcrumbs 10 minutes.
- Add onion, beef and sunflower seed butter. Mix well. Roll mixture into about 20 evenly-sized balls.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and half the coconut oil with buttery flavor. Fry meatballs in batches to fit on pan.
- To make gravy, whisk together coconut oil with buttery flavor and flour until dissolved. Stir in vegetable broth, plant-based milk barista, aminos and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until thickened.
- To serve, garnish with fresh parsley.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!