Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt Fine Ground Shaker Description
- Vital Mineral Blend
- Doctor Recommended Since 1976
- Sustainably Harvested
- More Nutritious than table salt
- Kosher Certified
- Exquisite Taste
- Product of France
Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt® has been hand-harvested and dried by the sun and wind. The sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation, and serve to preserve the vital balance of the ocean's minerals. Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt® contains no anti-caking or bleaching agents. Celtic Sea Salt® brand is highly recommended by doctors and chefs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.3 g)
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Other Ingredients: Sea salt.
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Spinach Bolognese Lasagna
With layers of a lighter, plant-based Bolognese sauce, spinach, basil, vegan mozzarella and no-boil noodles, this lasagna is vegan comfort food at its finest and easiest. The aromatic sauce comes together quickly in one pan, and there’s no need to pre-boil the noodles. Assemble in alternating layers of green lentil pasta (straight out of the package), plentiful sauce (it’s what cooks the noodles) and dairy-free cheese. Baked for a mere 35 minutes, better-for-you culinary cheer is only a moment away.
Vegan Spinach Bolognese Lasagna
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 large organic tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 lb. plant-based ground beef
- 1 25 oz. jar vegan Bolognese sauce
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Lasagna Oven-Ready Noodles
- 4 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 8 oz. bag plant-based mozzarella-style shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large sauté pan over medium heat, heat olive oil and add onions and garlic; sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, oregano and thyme; cook about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add plant-based ground beef; stir frequently to break into fine pieces.
- Pour in 3/4 jar of Bolognese sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Into 18x12-inch lasagna pan, pour last 1/4 jar of sauce evenly across bottom.
- Layer noodles across sauce; spoon on sauce from sauté pan to completely cover noodles; add layer of spinach. Finish with sprinkle of basil and layer of cheese.
- Add another layer of noodles, cover completely with remaining sauce, spinach and basil, ending with layer of cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes.
Note: No-boil noodles cook in sauce. Make sure to cover noodles completely.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!