Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt Flower of the Ocean Description
- Taste the Salt Recommended by Health Professionals and Culinary Chefs
- Doctor Recommended Since 1976
- Sustainably Harvested
- More Nutritious than table salt
- Kosher Certified
- Exquisite Taste
- Product of France
Taste the Salt Recommended by Health Professionals and Culinary Chefs.
You have in your hands the highest quality culinary sea salt in the world, Flower of the Ocean®. IN the salt farms of northwestern France, under perfect weather conditions, these delicate crystals form on the surface of the brine. This natural phenomenon produce a rare salt, valued as a delicacy by gourmands around the world.
Flower of the Ocean® crushes easily between the fingers and dissolves quickly. Use whenever "salt" is called for. many people prefer to use it at the table. Its flavor particularly enhances fresh vegetables, fruits, fish and eggs.
To store: To preserve the unique characteristics of Flower of the Ocean® store in ceramic, glass or wood container with a loose fitting lid which allows the salt to breathe.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.5 g)
Servings per Container: About 151
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Other Ingredients: Sea salt.
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Homemade Hot Sauce
This homemade hot sauce is crafted to bring both heat and flavor to your foods. Hot peppers dance on your tongue while coriander, lemon, onion and garlic deliciously compliment so many dishes. It’s simple to make, but gives foods that edge that makes you want to sprinkle on just a little bit more.
Homemade Hot Sauce
- 10 habanero peppers (seeds removed, chopped)
- 2 red peppers (seeds removed, chopped)
- 1 cup Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup onions (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. coriander seeds
- ½ tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 jar (24 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- In large pot, combine all ingredients and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Carefully pour into blender and blend until smooth. (Note: If chunkier sauce is desired, skip blending step.)
- Pour into bottles or jars and store in refrigerator. Shake before each use.
Get fast shipping on the ingredients you need from Vitacost.com!