Spicely Organics Coriander Seeds Whole Jar Description
Crafted in Small Batches
Gluten Free Certified
Non-GMO Project Verified
Coriander seeds have a warm and nutty flavor when roasted. It pairs great with chilies and lime.
Try toasting coriander seeds in a dry pan on medium heat until they begin to color. Add the toasted seeds to your next salad or rice dish for some crunch.
Gluten, GMOs, salt, MSG, preservatives, sugar, irradiation, peanuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, artificial coloring.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic coriander seeds.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Homemade Hot Sauce
This homemade hot sauce is crafted to bring both heat and flavor to your foods. Hot peppers dance on your tongue while coriander, lemon, onion and garlic deliciously compliment so many dishes. It’s simple to make, but gives foods that edge that makes you want to sprinkle on just a little bit more.
Homemade Hot Sauce
- 10 habanero peppers (seeds removed, chopped)
- 2 red peppers (seeds removed, chopped)
- 1 cup Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup onions (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. coriander seeds
- ½ tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 jar (24 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- In large pot, combine all ingredients and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Carefully pour into blender and blend until smooth. (Note: If chunkier sauce is desired, skip blending step.)
- Pour into bottles or jars and store in refrigerator. Shake before each use.
Get fast shipping on the ingredients you need from Vitacost.com!