Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt Light Grey Celtic® Description
- Vital Mineral Blend
- Doctor Recommended
- Natural Sea Salt Brand
- Family Owned Since 1976
- Unrefined & Sustainable
- Kosher Certified
- Exquisite Taste
- Quality Certified
- Gluten Free
- Every day Cooking
- Perfect for Grinder
- Paleo Friendly
- Certified Organic
- 100% Raw
Celtic Sea Salt® Brand is alive with vital minerals which is why it is the best sea salt for those seeking wellbeing and exquisite taste. Our Light Grey Celtic® sea salt is a whole raw crystal filled with mineral rich brine and an alkaline pH which are essential for sodium assimilation in the body. The brine has key minerals and trace elements for magnesium, calcium and potassium in the perfect ratio that has won the Recommendation of Doctors, Nutritionists, and Chefs worldwide since 1976.
Celtic Sea Salt® enhances the taste of any dish while adding essential nutrients to your diet, with zero additives. Our sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation designed to preserve the vital balance of the ocean's minerals.
Being 3rd generation family owned we choose sustainable practices to help preserve this planet for generations to come. Celtic Sea Salt® is 100% responsibly sourced always!
Our 40+ years expertise as the leading sea salt brand has given us the knowledge of quality standards you should expect from a high mineral sea salt:
Regular Inspection at Harvesting Site
Fair Business Practices with our Farmers
3rd Party Laboratory Analyzed to Confirm Mineral Content and pH
anti-caking or bleaching agents, or any other additives, gluten, GMOs
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.5 g)
Servings per Container: 1510
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Other Ingredients: Sea salt
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.
Contains no anti-caking or bleaching agents, or any other additives.
To preserve optimal freshness: Store in a ceramic, glass, or wood container with a loose fitting lid.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pasta Bake
Putting a better-for-you spin on traditional baked pasta dishes, this hearty meal is made with gluten-free fusilli, fresh pumpkin and lots of vegan-friendly cheese. Inspired by the season’s star squash, it’s a creamy, cozy celebration of fall flavors. Bonus: it’s ready in under an hour! With comfort food this good, life is gourd
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pasta Bake
- 2 cups raw fresh pumpkin, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Buttery Coconut Oil
- 1 leek stalk (chopped into 1/2” circles)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp. cashew cheese
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 3 fresh thyme stems (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 4 oz. vegan cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large pot of boiling water, cook pumpkin cubes 17 minutes, until just soft.
- Meanwhile, bring second pot of water to boil. Cook pasta 7 minutes.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat buttery coconut oil. Sauté garlic and leeks until tender, about 5 minutes. Add vegetable broth, sea salt and dried thyme. Gently stir until mixture begins to simmer. Stir in cashew cheese until well-combined.
- Stir in cooked pumpkin and pasta. Transfer to baking dish. Top with vegan cheddar cheese and fresh thyme. Bake 20 minutes.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!