Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt Light Grey Coarse Description
- Vital Mineral Blend
- Doctor Recommended Since 1976
- Sustainably Harvested
- More Nutritious than table salt
- Kosher Certified
- Exquisite Taste
- Product of France
Light Grey Celtic® sea salt has been hand-harvested and dried by the sun and wind. The sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation, and serve to preserve the vital balance of the ocean's minerals. Light Grey Celtic® sea salt contains no anit-caking or bleaching agents. Celtic Sea Salt® brand is highly recommended by doctors and chefs.
Unlike ordinary table salts, Light Grey Celtic® sea salt also provides potassium, magnesium, and other important nutrients. Celtic Sea Salt® is certified at the source by Europe's nature et Progres to be free form pesticides, herbicides and harmful chemicals, and is also certified kosher.
Light Grey Celtic® Sea salt imparts a rich, exceptional flavor that enhances the taste of any dish. use instead of table salt in cooking, baking or to season dishes before serving. To preserve optimal freshness and taste, its recommended that you store Light Grey Celtic® sea salt in a glass, wood or ceramic container with a loos-fitting lid.
Anti-caking or bleaching agents, pesticides, herbicides and harmful chemicals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.3 g)
Servings per Container: 175
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Light Grey Celtic® Sea Salt.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Dairy-Free Irish Potato Soup
Potatoes are a staple of the traditional Irish diet, and countless dishes can be made with this versatile tuber. They could be considered simple fare, but this Irish potato soup recipe just feels special. Instead of dairy, plant-based milk and buttery coconut oil create creaminess and rich flavor. It's old-world comfort food brought into the 21st century. You could consider serving this healthy treasure from a pot o’ gold!
Dairy-Free Irish Potato Soup
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Buttery Coconut Oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. chives (chopped)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 ribs of celery (chopped)
- 4 large organic potatoes (chopped)
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. Selina’s Celtic Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 2 slices bread (toasted and broken into small pieces)
- 4 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. chives (chopped)
- Optional: Cheese or vegan “cheese”
- In large pot over medium heat, melt oil; add celery, garlic and onions and sauté for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Add potatoes, sea salt, pepper and vegetable stock. Bring to boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- In large blender, combine potato mixture with plant-based milk; blend until smooth. (Note: An immersion blender may also be used.)
- Add soup to bowls, drizzle on balsamic vinegar and top with bread, chives and cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
Find the pot o’ gold at the end of the recipe …