Shady Maple Farms 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup Maple Description
No Drip Pour Spout
U.S. Grade A
At Shady Maple Farm Syrup is taking shape in new and exciting ways. Certified organic Pure Maple Syrup....but don't just tale their word for it. Shady Maple Farms Certified Pure Maple Syrup is third-party certified.
Refrigerate after opening
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (60 mL)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||53 g||18%|
Other Ingredients: Pure organic maple syrup.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Sweet Strawberry Chocolate Tart
Is there a dessert more perfect than a rich tart brimming with dark chocolate ganache and topped with plump strawberries? Only one that’s made with better-for-you ingredients! The gluten-free crust for this beauty comes together with vegan butter, cacao and coconut sugar. The chocolate filling is mixed with wholesome ingredients like coconut cream, maple syrup and sea salt. Sweet and juicy strawberries add brightness to the dark chocolate for a match made in heaven.
Sweet Strawberry Chocolate Tart
- 2-1/4 cups strawberries (some halved, some left whole)
- 1 bar HU Simple Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1-1/3 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 3 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Kosher Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Buttery Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Vnlla Extract Co. Madagascar Vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. ice water
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 10 oz. dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease tart pan with butter.
- In mixing bowl, mix together crust ingredients until well combined and dough forms. (Note: Use hands if needed.)
- Evenly press dough into pan, taking time and care to mold it into a crust as perfectly as possible. Bake 15 minutes, after which point, turn oven down to 325 degrees F. (Note: Crust is not meant to be finished in this step and will be baked again.)
- In saucepan over medium-low heat, heat coconut cream and milk until slightly simmering.
- Add chocolate and stir until melted and smooth. Add coconut sugar, maple syrup and sea salt and whisk until well incorporated. Whisk in eggs until filling is completely smooth.
- Pour filling into tart shell and bake at 325 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until filling is set. (Note: If any bubbles or cracks form on surface, take out immediately as these indicate that tart is beginning to be over-baked.)
- Arrange strawberries on top to finish.
- In double boiler or saucepan, melt chocolate bar and drizzle over top of tart. (Note: Tart is best served at room temperature on day it is made.)
Get the ingredients to make this sweet recipe for yourself or your sweetie.