You don’t need to be raw, vegan or paleo to enjoy these pumpkin spice donut holes - but if you are, you’ll be happy to know they fit the bill! Prepare this quick, no-bake snack made from whole-food ingredients that can safely satisfy virtually anyone’s sweet tooth.
Makes 12-14 donut holes
1. In blender, combine donut hole ingredients (except water) until dough-like consistency forms. Note: If mixture is too dry, making it difficult to stick together, add one teaspoon water at a time and blend to get dough consistency.
2. Scoop out about a tablespoon or so of the mixture and roll into ball. Repeat with remaining dough. Set aside.
3. In bowl, add coconut oil. In another bowl, combine dry powder coating ingredients: coconut milk powder, date sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Roll one donut hole at a time in oil to coat, tap off excess, then roll it in powder mixture until fully covered. Put on a plate. Repeat with remaining donut holes.
- To store, put them in an airtight container, and store at room temperature or in the refrigerator. (If you refrigerate, let thaw 10-15 minutes before serving).
- Do not substitute coconut flour in place of coconut milk powder. They are different, and coconut flour will not work in this recipe.