Shiloh Farms Organic Thompson Seedless Raisins Description
SHILOH FARMS looks to the fullness of nature's bounty for products made with only the purest ingredients. Never fake, never artificial - only authentic, wholesome flavor, the way nature intended!
Thompson Seedless Raisins
Organic • Non-GMO • Kosher
As they naturally dry in the warm sum, Thompson Seedless Raisins don't just darken in color. Their pure sweetness gradually deepens and intensifies, resulting in this plump, fruity treat!
To Plump: Cover fruit with hot water or juice for 15 minutes, or until it has absorbed the liquid and is plump to touch. Drain.
• Add to fruit salads, pie fillings, or applesauce.
• Use interchangeably with other dried fruits in cereals, trail mixes, and baked goods.
• For a savory twist, add to curries, stews or salads.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (40 g)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||29 g||10%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||25 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic and unsulphured sun-dried thompson seedless raisins, organic sunflower oil.
This product was packaged using equipment that also handles tree nuts.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chocolate Coconut Cream Mini Pies
Have you had your fill of pies yet? Not a chance! However, certain kinds, like pumpkin and apple, might be a tad overdone. Here’s one you probably haven’t had in spades recently: chocolate coconut cream! Almonds, raisins and shredded coconut are pulsed together to make the crumbly crust, while coconut milk, cacao powder and dark chocolate combine in the cream-filled center. Plus, made in cupcake molds, these no-bake mini pies are the perfect serving size!
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup almonds
3 Tbsp. water
3 Tbsp. raisins
1 Tbsp. flaxseed meal
1 can coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
3 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar, or maple syrup
3-4 Tbsp. cacao powder
½ tsp. vanilla bean powder
2.2 oz. Aloha Superfood Original Dark Chocolate Bar, melted
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, pulse almonds until almost smooth. Add coconut, raisins, water and flaxseed and pulse until well combined. If the mixture is not sticking together, add another tablespoon of water.
- Add about 1 heaping tablespoon of crust mixture into 12 silicone cupcake molds. Press down the with the back of a spoon to smooth out crust. Place molds in freezer while you prepare filling.
- Place a large mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for about 10 minutes before starting.
- In the chilled bowl, slowly whip refrigerated coconut milk with a handheld mixer, gradually increasing the speed. Whip on high for about 30 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate, cacao powder, sugar and vanilla to bowl. Whisk on medium-high speed until fully combined, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Remove cupcake molds from freezer. Use a 1-inch scoop to spoon filling onto crust. Use 2 scoops for each cupcake. Place mold back in freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Serve frozen, sprinkled with chocolate and coconut.