Simple Truth Gluten Free Salad Toppers Crunchy Chickpea Puffs Seasoned Herb Description
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
Airy & Crispy
Can't Get Enough of Our Puffs!
Made from chickpeas and a delicious blend of herbs and spices, these puffs are the perfect, gluten free way to add flavor and crunch to any salad!
Our Brands. Our Guarantee. Love it or Your Money Back.
We have high standards. We promise brands you'll love at prices that let you do more. If you don't love this product, we will make it right with a refund or replacement
Proud of What's Not in Our Food®
Honest, easy and delicious products. Free From over one hundred artificial preservatives and ingredients.
Gluten and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (7 g)
Servings per Container: About 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Chickpea flour, corn flour, rice flour, high oleic sunflower oil, rice flour, high oleic sunflower oil, flavors (rice flour, salt, yeast extracts, natural flavor, onion powder, oregano powder, rosemary, garlic powder), rosemary extract (antioxidant).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan French Onion Soup
There’s something incredibly comforting about the smell of garlic and onions slowly caramelizing over a stovetop – especially during the cooler months. This recipe takes classic French onion soup (yes, the kind with the cheese on top) and veganizes it into a warming dish that everyone can enjoy. To elevate this soup’s flavor even more, opt for local ingredients
, such as onions (choose your favorite varieties) when possible – it’s our top pro tip to truly savor the season.
Vegan French Onion Soup
- 2 Tbsp. vegan ghee
- 2 lbs. onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 quart mushroom broth
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- Vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 pkg. croutons
- Shredded vegan mozzarella
- In medium-size soup pot over medium heat, add ghee and sliced onions. Stir onions to coat, then sprinkle with salt. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until onions begin to brown.
- Stir in garlic and turn heat down slightly. Continue cooking and stirring occasionally until onions start sticking to the bottom of pan (careful not to burn).
- Add tomato paste, stir and cook for 5 minutes until browned.
- Add wine and stir to remove cooked bits at bottom of pan.
- Add thyme, bay leaves, mushroom stock, vegetable stock, Worcestershire sauce and ground pepper. Stir to combine.
- Bring soup to a boil, cover pan, turn down heat to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to broil. Ladle soup into oven-safe bowls and garnish with croutons and shredded vegan mozzarella. Place dishes on sheet pan and transfer to oven. Broil for several minutes or until cheese is melty and lightly browned.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!