Simple Truth Organic 100% Apple Juice Description
It's the simple truth. Easy to find, understand and afford, Simple Truth from Kroger makes enjoying organic, natural and wellness products simply... better. All items are Free From over one hundred artificial preservatives and ingredients so you can feel better about the delicious goodness that's in the food you serve your family.
Refrigerate after opening. Chill & shake well before serving.
Preservatives, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 mL)
Servings per Container: 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||10%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||25 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Water, organic apple juice concentrate.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Imagine waking up to the warm scent of fall filling your kitchen and fresh apple butter ready to be spread over warm English muffins or rustic toast? Make the dream a reality with this overnight recipe – and the best part is that your slow cooker does most of the work!
Slow Cooker Apple Butter
- 10 assorted apples (Granny Smith, Rome, Gala, peeled, cored & cut into large chunks)
- 1 cup Simple Truth Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Honey
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic Apple Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Simple Truth Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- In 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients and cover. Cook on low for 8 hours or until apples are very tender.
- Over bowl, place large fine-mesh sieve and spoon one-third of apple mixture into sieve. Press mixture through using back of spoon. Repeat procedure with remaining apple mixture. Discard pulp and return mixture to slow cooker.
- Cook uncovered on high for 2 hours or until thick, stirring occasionally. Spoon apple butter into bowl or jar, cover and chill.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!