Simple Truth® Organic Applesauce Unsweetened Description
No Sugar Added
No Artificial Flavors
Refrigerate after opening.
Artificial flavors, fat, GMOs, preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Bowl (113 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||11 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic apples, water, ascorbic acid.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Chocolate Donuts with Cashew Cream Drizzle
Drop that shop donut. There’s a new donut in town and it doesn’t need a sticky overcoat of sugar. These dense, brownie-like donuts are not like the juvenile treats you'd pick up in a drive-through. Rice flour, coconut sugar, almond milk and applesauce set them apart from the ordinary, but still give them that irresistible sweetness. Plus, with a sprinkling of chocolate chips, strawberries and a drizzle of cashew cream, you have never had donuts like these.
1 cup rice flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
3 Tbsp. cacao powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup almond milk
4 oz. applesauce
3 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips, divided
1-2 Tbsp. maple syrup
1/3 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease donut pan.
- In a high-speed blender, combine flour, sugar, almond milk, applesauce, cacao, baking soda and half of mini chips. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to mixture to donut pan and sprinkle on remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes or until firm, careful not to burn.
- Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes, then transferring to a wire rack.
- To serve, drizzle with cashew cream and sprinkle diced strawberries.