Simple Truth® Organic Expeller Pressed Canola Oil Description
- Gluten Free
- Organically Grown
- No Preservatives
- USDA Organic
Certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
Organic canola oil has a smoke point of approx. 450°F, and is best for stir-frying or grilling over medium-high heat or for baking and in salad dressings.
Simple Truth Organic products are formulated without genetically modified organisms (GMOs). The USDA's national organic program does not permit the use of ingredients made with GMOs in certified organic products.
Store in a cool dry place away from extreme heat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 50
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Canola oil.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Moist and bursting with flavor, muffins seem to speak a universal language. Who doesn’t love them? These apple muffins get their a-peel
from the crunch of chopped walnuts and the hearty chunkiness of diced granny smith apples. The addition of applesauce makes for a total infusion of apple flavor. Try them with a spread of peanut butter for an extra punch of protein, or pair them with a scoop of ice cream for a perfect desert.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 granny smith apples (peeled, cored and diced)
- 3 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped (optional))
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pans with 15 liners.
- In large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In mixing bowl, beat sugar, oil and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the oil and sugar mixture and mix until combined.
- Add in eggs and applesauce, mixing well between each addition.
- Fold in diced apples and walnuts.
- Divide batter between muffin liners and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Add the ingredients to your cart and make a batch!