Simple Truth Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Unfiltered Description
Store away from heat and light. Overheating oil may cause fire. If oil smokes, reduce heat. Cloudiness from cold temperature (<45°F) does not affect oil quality.
GMOs and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cheesy Potato Waffles
If sweet waffles aren’t your jam, try these cheesy, savory potato waffles. Similar to sizzling hash browns or crispy potato pancakes, this recipe starts with a large batch of grated potatoes. Add eggs and gluten-free flour to bind the mixture and baking powder for a light texture. Garlic powder, onion powder, freshly chopped chives and a cup of cheddar cheese provide the satisfying zest. Pull out the waffle iron and put it to work! Drizzle warm waffles with syrup for a little sweet with your salty, or top with fried eggs for the ultimate breakfast.
Cheesy Potato Waffles
- 6 cups freshly shredded potatoes (about 6 medium potatoes)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup 1-to-1 gluten-free baking flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. pink salt (fine)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cooking spray
Optional: sour cream
- In large bowl, mix together eggs, salt, baking powder, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Stir in cheese and flour until fully incorporated.
- Stir in shredded potatoes and chives. (Note: Drain any liquid that settles at the bottom of the bowl.)
- Lightly brush waffle iron with oil, then and add enough potato mixture to fill the waffle iron. Cook 8-10 minutes or until top is crisp and golden brown.
- To keep waffles warm, preheat oven to 200 degrees F and add cooked waffles to a baking sheet in the oven.
- Serve warm with sour cream and extra shredded cheese and chives.
Grab the ingredients, tools and more at Vitacost.com.