Simple Truth® Organic Sesame Seed Description
Organically Grown. No Preservatives
‡Simple Truth Organic™ Products Are Formulated Without Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOS). The USDA's National Organic Program Does Not Permit The Use Of Ingredients Made With GMOs in Certified Organic Products.
GMO, Preservatives, Kosher
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Sesame Seed.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Plum Chicken Wings
The happy, healthy homemade plum sauce for these Asian-inspired wings is simple to whip up, but tastes gloriously gourmet. With the use of ripe plums, and the clever addition of cherry fruit preserves, no processed sweeteners are needed. Garlic, liquid aminos, green onions and sesame seeds make the flavor take flight!
Plum Chicken Wings
- 16 chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 plum (diced)
- 1 cup cherry jam
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Dash chili powder
- Dash Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 green onions (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat baking pan with sesame oil.
- On prepared pan, arrange chicken in single layer.
- In bowl, stir together all ingredients, except plum, until smooth; add plum and stir.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes; flip chicken and spoon sauce from pan over wings; continue to bake 20 more minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this fun dish!