Simple Truth Organic Spaghetti Whole Wheat Description
Excellent Source Of Fiber
No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives
Organic Spaghetti Product
100% Whole Grain 53g per serving
†Simple Truth Organic products are formulated without genetically modified organisms (GMOs). The USDA's national organic program does not permit the use of ingredients made with GMOs in certified organic products.
1. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rapid boil. If desired, add salt to taste (optional)
2. Add 1 package of pasta into water and return to a boil.
3. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally for 7-9 minutes; drain.
4. If pasta is to be used in a cold salad, rinse with cold water and drain again. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Artificial preservatives and ingredients, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)
Servings per Container: 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
| Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
| Sugars||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic durum whole wheat flour.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chunky Roasted Carrot Sauce
What’s up, doc? You should have a PhD for all the doctoring you do to recipes. You bake sweet potato to mash into brownies and grate cauliflower to turn into rice. And now it’s time you fix another comfort food: pasta. Sure, you can plate a pile of zucchini noodles. But sometimes, you want to have your real pasta and eat it, too. That’s when you need this chunky carrot sauce. The garlic-roasted carrots are a prescription for a well-balanced meal. Simply throw everything in the oven, puree and serve. Yep, that’s all, folks!
1 Tbsp. avocado oil or olive oil
2 lbs. organic carrots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
2 cups organic tomato soup
1/4 white onion, chopped into large pieces
3 cloves garlic
Pink salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle oil onto baking sheet. Using a spatula, spread oil to coat the entire sheet.
- Arrange carrots on baking sheet with onion and garlic.
- Season carrots with pink salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until tender and starting to char. Rotate carrot slices half-way through.
- Remove from oven and let the carrots cool.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add carrots, onion, garlic and tomato soup. Puree until you reach your desired consistency. Add more tomato soup, as needed.
This sauce goes great with grilled chicken or ground turkey. You can also keep it vegan and pour it over protein-packed green lentil pasta. If you still prefer vegetable noodles, try this carrot sauce with spiralized beets. The carrots’ natural sweetness complements earthy, bitter beets.