Simple Truth Organic Unbleached All-Purpose Flour Description
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Organically Grown
- No Preservatives
It's the Simple Truth
Easy to find, understand and afford, Simple Truth from Kroger makes enjoying organic, natural and wellness products simply...better. All items are Free From 101+ artificial preservatives and ingredients so you can feel better about the delicious goodness that's in the food you serve your family.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 75
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||2%|
| Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic wheat flour.
Do not consume raw flour, dough or batter.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Simple Sheet Pan Pizza
Sheet pan pizza is the trusty workhorse of the pizza world. It feeds a crowd and the chewy, tender crispiness of the crust is sturdy enough to hold a load of toppings. This pizza is sprinkled with tasty veggies, but add what you desire to your heart's content. Make the dough ahead of time and, when hunger hits, have your family choose their section and add what they like! Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect; what sheet pan pizza may lack in presentation it makes up for in dependability and delicious fun.
Simple Sheet Pan Veggie Pizza
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. dry active yeast
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 2 cups + ½ cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (vegan or cow’s milk cheese)
- ¼ green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- ¼ red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup thin sliced mushrooms
- In large bowl, stir together ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. water, yeast, sugar and ½ cup flour. Let sit 15 minutes.
- Add 2 cups flour, salt, olive oil and 2 Tbsp. water. Knead dough thoroughly; cover and let sit 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On floured surface, roll out dough to rectangle shape. Place dough onto baking sheet. (Tip: To avoid air bubbles, use fork to pierce dough all over, focusing on center, to within an inch of edge.)
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese, peppers and mushrooms.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until crust is cooked and cheese is melted.
Order the ingredients you need!