Simply Delish Natural Jel Dessert Sugar Free Strawberry Description
Only 5 Calories Per Serving
Sugar, Gluten, Fat, Lactose, GMO Free
Vegan • Kosher
Empty 1 sachet into 3.4 OZ (100 ml) cold water and stir until dissolved. Add 10 OZ (300 ml) boiling water and stir. Pour into serving dish or mold. Allow to cool at room temperature then, place in refrigerator. Sets in 60 minutes.
Sugar, gluten, fat, lactose, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 0.17 oz (5 g)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate less than||1 g||0%|
| Starch||0 g|
| Sugar||0 g|
| Polyols||2 g|
| Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||2%|
Other Ingredients: Erythnito, carrageenan, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural color (beet, beta-carotene), natural flavor (stawberry), stevia extract.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chocolate Strawberry Pie
There’s no better way to say “I love you” than with a slice of this chocolate strawberry pie. Layered on top of a do-it-yourself crumbly sandwich cookie crust are fresh strawberries, berry jelly and a drizzle of warm coconut-chocolate syrup. The best part about this recipe is that it can be easily modified to rock your taste buds however you choose! We highly recommend using lime gelatin with sliced strawberries and kiwis – yum.
Chocolate Strawberry Pie
- 2 boxes Simple Truth Creme Filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 8 Tbsp. butter, (melted)
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 oz. strawberry gelatin mix
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In food processor, pulse cookies until very fine. Pour into bowl and mix in melted butter until fully combined.
- Use hands or cup to press down mixture firmly into 9-in. pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 minutes. Let cool.
- Slice strawberries and arrange on top of cooled pie crust. Set aside.
- In pot over medium heat, combine water and sugar. Quickly whisk in cornstarch. Stir frequently over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk in strawberry gelatin powder and combine well. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture over strawberry-topped crust. Cool in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In pot over medium heat, bring whipping cream to boil. Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over strawberry pie and serve.
Get the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!