Simply Organic Chili Powder Description
Use the kick of chili pepper (with or without an added array of complimentary spices) to create lively Mexican or Tex-Mex fare. Or experiment with each variety (and in unexpected places) to keep everyone on their toes. Use the kick of chili pepper (with or without an added array of complimentary spices) to create lively Mexican or Tex-Mex fare. Or experiment with each variety (and in unexpected places) to keep everyone on his and her toes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic chili powder, organic cumin, organic oregano, organic coriander, organic garlic, organic rice concentrate, organic allspice, organic cloves.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Avocado Toast Tree
Let’s get festive with avocado toast! This edible tree brings fun to a holiday breakfast or brunch – or plate it for an impressive appetizer for any gathering. Simply top slices of French bread with homemade guacamole and sprinkle with tangy goat cheese “snow” and pomegranate aril “ornaments.” It’s a quick, healthy and memorable treat for the season.
Avocado Toast Tree
- 4 avocados
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 French bread baguette
- 1 bunch basil
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/3 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- Handful blueberries
- In bowl, mash avocados and stir in tomatoes, red onion and cilantro.
- Mix in lime juice, garlic salt, onion powder and chili powder.
- Slice baguette into ½-inch slices, toast in toaster oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy. Let cool.
- On cutting board or platter, arrange basil leaves into Christmas tree shape.
- Top each baguette slice with guacamole, pomegranate seeds and goat cheese.
- Arrange baguette slices in tree shape on top of basil.
- Arrange blueberries in shape of tree trunk.
- Serve immediately.
Get the ingredients you need to make this fun app!