Simply Organic Spices & Seasonings at Vitacost
Simply Organic Chili Powder Description
Our chili powder is a potent, tasty blend of real organic spices, featuring powdered chili peppers grown right here in the United States. No fake colors. No fake flavors. No sugar. No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Not irradiated. Full disclosure: we do add just a little organic rice concentrate because you wouldn’t want it to cake. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA.
Simply Organic® is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic chili powder, organic cumin, organic oregano, organic coriander, organic garlic, organic rice concentrate, organic allspice, organic cloves.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Avocado Toast Tree
Let’s get festive with avocado toast! This edible tree brings fun to a holiday breakfast or brunch – or plate it for an impressive appetizer for any gathering. Simply top slices of French bread with homemade guacamole and sprinkle with tangy goat cheese “snow” and pomegranate aril “ornaments.” It’s a quick, healthy and memorable treat for the season.
Avocado Toast Tree
- 4 avocados
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 French bread baguette
- 1 bunch basil
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/3 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- Handful blueberries
- In bowl, mash avocados and stir in tomatoes, red onion and cilantro.
- Mix in lime juice, garlic salt, onion powder and chili powder.
- Slice baguette into ½-inch slices, toast in toaster oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy. Let cool.
- On cutting board or platter, arrange basil leaves into Christmas tree shape.
- Top each baguette slice with guacamole, pomegranate seeds and goat cheese.
- Arrange baguette slices in tree shape on top of basil.
- Arrange blueberries in shape of tree trunk.
- Serve immediately.
Get the ingredients you need to make this fun app!