Simply Organic Spices & Seasonings at Vitacost
Simply Organic Chipotle Powder Description
Pure. Simple. Joy.™
Simply Organic® Chipotle Powder (Capsicum annuum) comes from the Nahuatl word ‘chilpoctli’ which means ‘smoked chili.’ This spice is obtained from dried and smoked jalapeno peppers. It has been used since the time of the Aztecs.
Chipotle is a Mexican ingredient that impacts many kinds of dishes. It is a versatile spice that adds depth to any dish, from savory to sweet. Use it for sauces, soups, sandwiches, quesadillas, pizza, grilled chicken, salad dressings, and much more!
Our dried and ground chipotle is cultivated and manufactured in the United States using non-irradiated practices and organic methods. It is 100% organic and kosher certified. We do not use any additives, preservatives, chemicals, or ionizing radiation while harvesting this product.
Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
Simply Organic® is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic chipotle.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Oven-Baked Smoky Black Bean Sliders
No grill? No problem! These oven-baked sliders are perfect for barbecue-less hosts or anyone who thrives in the kitchen. Entirely plant-based, the patties are made from a nutritious and delicious combo of oats, sweet potato, pecans, black beans, quinoa and seasonings. Enjoy these smoky sliders on buns
or small dinners rolls topped with lettuce, onion, tomatoes, avocado, pickles
and your favorite condiments!
Oven-Baked Smoky Black Bean Sliders
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. oat flour
- ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 15 oz. canned black beans (rained & rinsed)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Avocado oil spray
- 10 slider buns (or split dinner rolls)
- Burger toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable silicone baking mat.
- In food processor fitted with an “S” blade, add olive oil, garlic, oat flour, oats, pecans, sweet potato, chipotle powder, salt and pepper. Pulse until ingredients are evenly combined, but not completely pureed. Add black beans and pulse several more times (stopping to scrape down the sides when necessary) until beans are evenly incorporated into the mixture, but some texture still remains.
- Transfer mixture to large mixing bowl. Gently fold in quinoa with rubber spatula and mix until well combined.
- Season to taste with additional salt and/or pepper, if needed. Shape mixture (using approximately ¼ cup portions) into small patties, about 2 ½ in. diameter. Place on lined baking sheet and lightly spray the tops of burgers with avocado oil spray. Bake for 10 minutes, gently flip with spatula, and return to oven to bake for an additional 6 minutes.
- Place hot slider patties on buns and top with desired toppings. Serve
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!