Simply Organic Garlic Pepper Description
Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected—but welcome—touch. Use this salt-free blend to perk up everything from pasta to poultry. Use while cooking, or at the table.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.8 g)
Servings per Container: About 136
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic Garlic, Organic Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Organic Onion, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Parsley.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Miniature Vegan Socca Pizzas
Pizza is always in season. From scorching summers to frosty winters and all times in between, there’s never a bad time to bake up a pizza. But that doesn’t mean that each pie you make should be exactly the same. Variations are exciting to try! When you’re ready for a meal that’s more filling than light, opt for this version with a dense socca crust. Socca is a type of Italian flatbread made with chickpea flour. For this recipe, you can top your socca pizza with any of your favorite toppings, but we suggest starting with traditional tomato sauce, cherry or sundried tomatoes and basil.
1-3/4 cup gluten-free garbanzo bean flour
1-1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil or olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1-1/4 cup water
Cherry or sundried tomatoes, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and water until mixture reaches a thick consistency similar to pancakes.
- Add in salt and coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Lightly grease a 5- or 6-inch skillet over medium heat. Pour about 2/3 cup and cook about 5 minutes or until bubbles pop evenly over top, flip and repeat. (Tip: For a crispier crust, place socca in oven at 425 degrees F for about 5 minutes before adding pizza toppings.)
- To make pizza, preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place toppings on pizzas. Transfer to baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Bake until toppings are cooked or until you reach desired crispiness.