Simply Organic Oregano Description
A way to eat. The way to live. We're here to fill your life with honest-to-goodness good food. The kind of food that you remember, deep down. Fresh, Wholesome, Brimming with flavor and life. It can only be found in organically grown foods.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic oregano.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Crockpot Pot Roast
Making a pot roast can be one of the biggest kitchen challenges – an undercooked roast will be chewy while an overcooked roast will be dry. For a succulent, melt-in-your-mouth roast every time, the secret is simple: patience. Seared on the stove then cooked low and slow among herbs and veggies, this incredibly flavorful pot roast is super simple to prep. Toss everything together, go about your day and come home to the welcoming aroma of dinner ready and waiting.
Crockpot Pot Roast
- Olive oil spray
- 2.5 lbs. eye-of-round roast
- 1 onion (cut into round slices)
- 24 oz. small potatoes (yellow, red, purple)
- 2 cups beef broth
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ? tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. rosemary (minced)
- ½ tsp. oregano
- Brush all sides of roast with olive oil.
- In cast iron or stainless-steel pan over medium-high, sear roast on all sides. Set meat aside, reserving meat drippings.
- In pan, combine meat dripping and beef broth. Simmer 5 minutes.
- In crockpot, add sliced onions. Top with meat and potatoes. Pour beef broth over. Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano.
- Cover; cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
If you’re pressed for time, skip searing the meat.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!