Spectrum Essentials Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil Description
Spectrum Essentials® Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil is the perfect choice for natural body care. It restores skin and hair integrity and provides a protective layer to combat the damaging effects of sun, wind and cold weather. You'll love the rich, natural tropical aroma.
Place in tub pan of warm water to liquefy. Add fragrant oils if desired. Massage directly into skin. For hair care, apply to wet hair, let stand for one hour, then wash thoroughly with very warm water and a non-moisturizing shampoo. May require repeated washings.
GMOs and added preservatives
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% mechanically (expeller) pressed unrefined organic coconut oil.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Keto Whole-Roasted Cauliflower
When you’ve gone keto, vegetables tend to become lower priority. And starchy vegetables? Forget it! Lucky for you, cauliflower is a low-carb phenomenon that not only fits into a keto diet but can easily be transformed into pasta, rice, pizza – even cauliflower cookies. But who wants to clean all those gadgets and dishes? Tonight, leave the entire head perfectly intact so you can make a delicious whole-roasted cauliflower. Slice and enjoy as cauliflower steaks, chop into nuggets for a side dish or butter it up and dive right in like it’s a warm loaf of bread.
2 whole organic heads cauliflower
2 bulbs garlic
2 Tbsp. duck fat, grass-fed ghee or coconut oil
Fresh lemon juice
Himalayan pink salt
Fresh minced cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and place a separate tray or rimmed baking sheet filled with water on the bottom rack of the oven.
- In a cast iron skillet, add dollop of duck fat, ghee or coconut oil and let it heat up slightly in the preheating oven.
- Using a paring knife, remove core from bottom of cauliflower heads.
- De-shell garlic bulbs and place one bulb inside each cauliflower head (where you just removed the core).
- Place cauliflower heads side-by-side in heated cast iron skillet.
- Add another 1 or 2 tablespoons duck fat, ghee or coconut oil on top of each head.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until browned. Cover with foil and cook another 30-45 minutes, or until cauliflower can easily be pierced with a butter knife.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, Himalayan pink salt and cilantro, if desired.