Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Filtered Description
Like the fruity tang of crunching into an apple fresh off the tree, our Organic Filtered Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the pure juice of apples naturally fermented until honey colored and full flavored. Use in pickles of any kind or to add a dash or acidity to soups and sauces. Or shake it up with any of Spectrum Naturals' organic extra virgin olive oils and a handful of minced herbs for a splendidly simple salad dressing and marinade.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Servings per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g||*|
|Monounsaturated Fat ||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||0%|
| Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic raw unpasteurized filtered apple cider vinegar. Contains naturally occurring "Mother" of vinegar. 5% acidity.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Blueberry Mini Muffins with Crumb Topping
Salads and green smoothies are certainly vital to any healthy, plant-based diet. But what if your sweet tooth strikes and cravings start creeping in? You simply make these vegan muffins! They’re made with tart blueberries and mashed bananas, and they’re topped with a crunchy oat crumble. Whether you pop a few in your mouth for breakfast, eat them as an afternoon snack or turn them into an after-dinner dessert, these bite-sized, vegan treats will satisfy your need for sweets.
Yields about 32
2 cups unbleached white flour (can use gluten-free flour or oat flour)
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1/4 tsp. vanilla bean powder
3 very ripe bananas
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. rolled oats, crushed
1 Tbsp. golden flax seeds
2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a mini muffin tray with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and pink salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, mash bananas and add in milk and vanilla powder. Pour into wet ingredients and mix to combine. (If necessary, use a hand mixer.)
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Scoop out about two heaping tablespoons of batter for each muffin and place in muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients, making sure oats are crumbled. Sprinkle topping over top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20-2 minutes until golden brown or cooked through.