Sun Tropics Coconut Milk Rice Pudding Gluten & Dairy Free Coconut Description
Whole coconut milk. Young coconut pieces. Thai rice. All simmered with a touch of sweetness. If it were any more authentic, you'd have sand between your toes.
Ways to Enjoy:
Stir well before serving. Separation is natural.
Gluten, dairy, preservatives, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4.23 oz (120 g)
Servings per Container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
| Saturated Fat||8 g||40%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||3%|
| Sugars||6 g|
Other Ingredients: Coconut milk, young coconut pulp, rice, cane sugar, natural stabilizers (locust bean gum, guar gum), sea salt, natural flavor.
Contains coconut. Made in a facility that processes milk.
Coconut pieces are not mashable & may pose a choking hazard to infants.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Coconut Rum Truffles
Dreaming of the tropics while braving cold winter weather? Transport yourself instantly
with these island-inspired coconut rum truffles. Ready to roll? Simply blend together a mixture of nuts, nut butter, chewy dates, dark chocolate, plant-based milk (and, of course, the optional splash of dark rum). Scoop, shape into balls and coat with coconut shreds – or any topping you’d like. We hear paradise calling. Go ahead and answer!
Coconut Rum Truffles
- 1 bar 3 oz. organic dark chocolate (in pieces)
- 3 Medjool dates (pitted and soaked in hot water for 5 minutes)
- 1 cup nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- ½ tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp. dark rum (optional)
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- Shredded coconut
- Optional: Hemp seeds (cacao powder, finely chopped/minced nuts)
- In a small pan, melt chocolate over low heat. (Note: Use double boiler or microwave if desired.)
- In food processor, combine melted chocolate, dates, nut butter, plant-based milk, vanilla extract and rum. Process until shapeable dough forms.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Use teaspoon to scoop out a spoonful of mixture; roll into ball. Insert hazelnut into truffle, tucking completely into center. Repeat for remaining mixture.
- Arrange toppings of choice on plates. Roll truffles to coat.
- Store truffles in refrigerator. Remove and let sit at room temperature 30-45 minutes before serving.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.