The Honey Pot Daily Sensitive Intimate Foaming Wash Description
The Sensitive Intimate Wash Formula is For You if You Typically Experience Irritation, Dryness or Infections
Dermatologist-Approved and Hypoallergenic
Kind and Safe to Skin
Use our daily sensitive intimate wash to balance your pH, boost moisture and soothe while gently cleansing your most delicate parts. The Honey Pot's community favorite washes are science backed, dermatologist-approved, hypoallergenic, kind to and safe for skin.
We've perfected our plant-derived sensitive feminine wash formula with the addition to lactic acid naturally occurring in the vaginal environment to support a balanced pH range of 3.5-4.5. The addition of lactic acid to our Honey Pot sensitive feminine washes ensures effectiveness of the formula you know and love with an added twist of rich cleansing and soothing hydration. Gently work the wash into a lather around your vulva (aka your external genitalia) and rinse clean. One rinse with our plant-derived cleanser and you'll kick your soap to the curb.
• Lavender to soothe & calm. Lavender is a flowering plant in the mint family identified by its sweet floral scent.
• Organic Apple Cider Vinegar balances and maintains a healthy pH range. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is an acetic acid created through a process of fermentation.
• Calendula to soothe and support. Calendula is a marigold plant known for its colorful petals that are rich in flavonoids.
• Lactic Acid is produced by the bacteria lactobacillus, which is naturally occurring in a healthy vaginal ecosystem. Lactic Acid has gentle moisturizing properties that also support a balanced pH range of 3.5-4.5. The addition of Lactic Acid to our Honey Pot washes ensures effectiveness of the formula you know and love with an added twist of rich cleansing and soothing hydration.
Not Formulated with
• Added parabens
Our Preservative System
Our #1 washes have always had a preservative system – that is what delivers safe, high-quality formulas down to the last drop. We understand seeing new ingredients on the back of your wash bottle could be confusing, but we're here to help!
• Phenoxyethanol - Has antimicrobial properties to keep products stable
• Sodium Benzoate - Can support pH-balancing ingredients for a longer period of time
• Propylene Glycol - Functions as a humectant, which can support the moisture profile of a product
Soothes + Calms
Grapefruit seed extract
Apple cider vinegar
Balance + maintain a healthy pH
How To Use
Pump three times
Wash intimate parts with clean hands
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.