Thermos Funtainer Stainless Steel Food Jar - Teal Description
- Vacuum Insulation Technology For Max Temperature Retention
- Durable Stainless Steel Interior & Exterior
- Stays Cool To The Touch with Hot Contents
- Sweat Proof For Dry, Happy Hands
- Wide Mouth Is Easy To Fill, Eat From and Clean
- Lightweight, Compact and Portable
- Dishwasher Safe But Hand Wash Recommended
- Keeps Food Hot For 5 Hours and Cold For 7 Hours
- Color: Teal
The FUNtainer® Food Jar is vacuum insulated to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold—and since it’s designed for kids it’s also colorful and fun. Send them to school with Mom’s homemade soup so they can enjoy it fresh and hot at lunch time. If they’re in the mood for a cold snack, pack it up with yogurt and berries, or apples and peanut butter. The FUNtainer food jar is light weight and compact so it’s easy to carry on the go. Kids work hard and once lunchtime hits they need the healthy stuff to power them through the rest of the day. This handy kids food container has a wide mouth, which lets them gobble and gulp their food right out of the bright-colored jar. To clean, you can pop your FUNtainer food jar in the dishwasher; however washing by hand is recommended.
Product Size (W x D x H): 12.0" x 8.4" x 5.0"
• Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts
thoroughly and allow to dry.
• Contents should not be left in the container for longer that 24 house. As soon as possible after each and every
use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry
completely prior to next use or storage.
• DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
• DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
• This product is top-rack dishwasher safe, however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses
harsher detergents and hot wafter that may affect the appearance of your product.
• Residual contents may become trapped between parts, under gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper),
or in straws. Although this products is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that
these parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
• For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water,
attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to
increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.