Thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick SPF 30 Description
- Baby Braod-Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection SPF-30
- The Standard For Safe Sunscreen
- Face & Body Stick
- Mineral Sunscreen
- Water Resistant 80 Minutes
- Absorbs Easily • Non-Oily
- Easy To Apply
- Made In The USA
- No Aerosol • No Animal Testing
- No PABA, Parabens, Phthalates or BPA
- No Oxybenzone, Avobenzon, Petroleum, Dioxane or Toxic Chemicals
Nontoxic, non-nano zinc oxide, mineral-based sunscreen, free of biologically harmful chemicals. Created with Whole Foods Premium Care Ingredients. Highest level of water resistance and broad-spectrum coverage allowed by the FDA. Applies and absorbs easily with non-oily feel. Oval shaped stick is convenient to carry in your front pocket, purse or diaper bag. Easy application for on-the-go athletes, adults and babies. Sunscreen produced in the USA.
• Helps prevent sunburn • If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin disease and early skin aging caused by the sun.
• 1st sunscreen line to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.
• Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
• No PABA, parabens, phthalate, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or tonic chemicals. No
aerosol. No animal testing.
• Highest level of water resistance allowed by the FDA.
• Designed for every day use. Face and whole body. Easy application stick.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin disease and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF or 15 or higher and other sun
protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- for children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Inactive Ingredients: Healianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ricinus communis (castor) oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice.
• For external use only
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
• Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
• Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.