Ujido Matcha Summer Harvest Culinary Matcha Description
• Shade Grown for More L-Theanine
• Stone Ground to Preserve Antioxidants
• Hand Picked for Quality
• Second Harvest
• High-Quality Culinary
Use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon. Mix with hot or cold water for tea or your favorite milk for lattes. Whisk for best results and sweeten as desired. Add to smoothies, baking, and cooking for extra nutrition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp
Servings per Container: 46
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate Less than||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||2%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Japanese matcha green tea powder.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Dairy-Free Peppermint Matcha Latte
Not to explode your taste buds or anything, but this vegan and gluten-free matcha latte is the bomb. If you start now, you’ll have a mug filled with a warm frothy superfood beverage in just a few minutes! Prepare for peppermint amazingness—you’re about to surprise yourself.
1 tsp. matcha green tea powder
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 Tbsp. hot water
1 tsp. Vitacost Organic Maple Syrup
1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
1. Spoon matcha into sifter. Place over coffee cup and use spoon to press matcha down through sifter until fine.
2. Add hot water. Use tea whisk or electric whisk to mix matcha and water for 45-60 seconds until bubbles start to form. Set aside.
3. In small pot over medium-low heat, combine almond milk and coconut milk. Bring to a gentle boil then add maple syrup and peppermint extract. Mix well. Pour into blender and blend for 30 seconds until frothy.
4. Pour warm milk into cup, add matcha and enjoy!
For more things matcha, including recipes for noodles, vegan cheesecake, cupcakes and more, click here!