Vanicream HC 1% Hydrocortizone Anti-Itch Cream For Sensitive Skin Description
Fast Relief for Flare-Ups Due to
• Eczema • Dermatitis • Psoriasis
Free of Dyes, Fragrance, Masking Fragrance, Lanolin, Parabens, Formaldehyde
Non-Greasy • Won't Clog-Pores
HC 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream
Our maximum strength over the counter (OTC) 1% hydrocortisone anti-itch cream provides fast relief for flare-ups due to eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. Effective relief from itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to jewelry, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, insect bites, and poison ivy, oak, and sumac. Temporary relief of external genital and anal itching.
Formulated For Sensitive Skin
The Most Important Ingredient Is Trust™A non-greasy anti-itch cream that is free of common chemical irritants found in ordinary anti-itch creams. Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) for facial use. No botanical extracts or essential oils. Gluten-free. Dermatologist tested. Kid-friendly.
Directions for itching due to minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes:
• adult and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
Directions for external anal and genital itching, adults:
• when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
• gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
• apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• children under 12 years of age; consult a doctor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For external use only
Do not use in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor; for the treatment of diaper rash, Consult a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes; do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor; do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; rectal bleeding occurs; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.