Vicks Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier Description
- Filter Free Humidifier
- Cool Mist Humidifier
- Low Maintenance Visible Cool Mist
- Temporary Relief from Cough and Congestion
- For Better Breathing and a More Comfortable Sleep
- No Filters To Clean Or Replace
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Easy To Clean
- Adjustable Mist Control
- Medium Room Size
- Up To 30 Hours Of Operation
- 1.2 Gallon Capacity
- Dual Scent Pad Technology
- Use With Vicks Vapopads
- For Soothing Menthol Scent
- Sample Pad Included
- Model V4600
Keeping you and your home more comfortable with humidification:
Cold air unable to hold as much moisture as warm air so as cold temperatures set in humidity levels drop. Even more moisture is pulled from the air when our homes during the fall and winter months often dropping as low as 10% - drier than the air in the in the Sahara Desert. Some people can experience discomfort such as dry nose, throat, skin and eyes when the indoor relative humidity level is below 25%.
In the US, mostly during the winter months, one in five people suffer from the the flu and children come down with an average of 7-10 colds each year. During cold and flu season, maintaining a comfortable everyday humidity level of 40-60% has a number of benefits of personal comfort and provides temporary relief from cough and cold symptoms. Uing a humidifier can help raise indoor humidity levels.
Good for your enviroment:
Homes kept at 40-60% relative humidity - the optimal range - are likely to have fewer flu viruses lingering in the air on surfaces such as sink faucets, door handles, and countertops. The typical flu virus can survive in the environment at least 24 hours. Maintaining a relative humidity of 40-60% can reduce the survival of the flu virus on surfaces and in the air.
Additional benefits of using a humidifier to increase indoor humidity levels include:
· Help temporarily relieve cough and congestion
· Help keep throat and nasal passages hydrated
· Help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably
· Help temporarily relieve dry nose, flaky skin, chapped lips and general dry air discomforts
· Help reduce static shocks
· Help prevent dry out damage to plants, furniture and paintings
Kaz invented the electric vaporizer in 1924 and today is the world’s leading provider of vaporizers, humidifirs and other healthcare appliances. For more information, call 1-800 VAPOR -1-2 (1-800-827-6712)
HUMIDIFIER BUYING GIUDE
Mist – Cool
Product Name – Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier
Type – Ultrasonic
Symptom – Cough Congestion, Better Breathing, Dry Air Relief,
Room Size – Medium
Benefits – Low maintenance with Filter Free technology
Soothing Vapor Accessories – VaporPads, VapoSteam Liquid Medication
Getting To Know Your Humidifier
1. The water tank feeds water into the base
2. Water Flow is then atomized by a mist plate vibrating at a high frequency and quietly propelled up the mist outlet.
3. Visible cool mist is mixed with dry indoor air to help raise humidity levels.
4. Dual Scent Pad Slots allow you to increase the soothing menthol scent intensity using up to two scent pads (optional)
5. Translucent tank shows water level. Operates up to 30 hours per tank filling. Large opening for easy cleaning.
6. Variable humidity control for customized output.
VBR -5 Vicks Sleepy Time VapoPad
VSP – 19 Menthol VapoPad (sample pad included)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.