If something works, stick with it. While that’s certainly true for your diet and fitness routine, it’s no truer than for taking care of little ones. Motherhood is complicated and fussy enough – especially your first go around. So why add more work to your plate by testing every baby product you find? Land on a brand or two you love and trust in them to get the job done. If you don’t even have the energy to narrow down your options, this shopping list will help. From one mom to another, these are the best natural baby products for bath time, bottle cleaning, diaper changes and more.
- California Baby Calendula Bubble Bath – For everyday use, you want a bubble bath with naturally soothing essential oils. Calendula and lavender do the trick!
- Babyganics Vapor Bubble Bath – If baby is sick, try this unique vapor bubble bath with menthol and eucalyptus to help clear their sinuses.
- Babyganics Bubble Bath Fragrance Free – A tear-free formula is also a good choice if your bundle of joy has sensitive skin or allergies to fragrances.
- Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer Fragrance Free – Immediately after changing a diaper, you won’t regret having this gentle hand cleanser within reach.
- California Baby Calming Therapeutic Relief Diaper Rash Cream – Diaper Diaper cream without preservatives is always
- California Baby Calendula Everyday Lotion – As a non-greasy formula, you’ll have no problems using this lotion fifty times a day. Plus, the gentle, soothing effects of calendula and lavender are hard to beat.
- California Baby Overtired & Cranky Massage Oil – You can use this in lieu of lotion. If your newborn is prone to cradle cap or extremely dry skin, massage oil can be much more moisturizing.
- Zum Mist® Aromatherapy Room and Body Mist – With pure lavender, this aromatherapy room spray overpowers those stinky diapers.
- Nature’s Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – You can sub coconut oil for diaper cream, especially for newborns.
- California Baby Super Sensitive SPF 30+ Sunscreen – After six months, it’s safe to slather on the sunscreen. Choose this one without fragrance, PABA or gluten.
- Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer Fragrance Free – The 1.69-ounce bottle is a great travel-size solution you can throw in your diaper bag, in your glovebox – everywhere! It also comes in a mandarin scent if you prefer something more refreshing.
- California Baby Calendula Cream – This is a universal-do-anything ointment that goes a long way. It’s perfect – and natural – for helping to heal skin ailments.
- Babyganics Cold Relief Chest Rub – Babies get sick easily, which is all the more reason to keep a cold-relief chest rub on hand – especially if you’re traveling.
- Hyland’s Baby Tiny Cold Tablets – Baby-safe homeopathic formulas can also help keep the little ones healthy when they’re sneezing or have a runny nose.
- Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes – These are going to be a lifesaver when it comes to keeping baby – and yourself – mess-free throughout the day. No icky fingers, here!
Bottle & Bib Cleaners:
- Dapple Pure ‘N Clean Bottles & Dishes Dish Liquid – Get that milk grime off your bottles with this natural bottle and dish cleaner. Once you have the dispenser, grab the more economical refill pack so you never run out.
- Dapple Stain Remover Spray – If you use cloth bibs, you’re going to want a stain remover. This also works on clothes and blankets.