Vitacost Catuaba Complex Description
All-natural blend of high-quality, standardized herbal extracts to enhance libido and support male sexual health.* With muira puama, maca root, ginseng and more!
What is Catuaba Complex?
Catuaba Complex is a specially formulated complex for men, featuring six herbs used traditionally around the world for sexual health support.* Included are the following:
- Catuaba: From the bark of the tropical Erythroxylum catuaba tree, this extract is used in Brazilian medicine as a natural aphrodisiac.*
- Muira Puama: Also known as “potency wood” or “warrior wood,” muira puama extract is taken from the roots of the Liriosma ovate tree, native to the Brazilian Amazon. Used traditionally as an aphrodisiac and tonic for sexual health.*
- Maca: Sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng, maca extract is from the roots of the Lepidium meyenii tree, native to the Andes of Peru and Bolivia. Used as a natural aphrodisiac by native Andean people.*
- Tribulus Terrestris: An herb that grows in tropical and some moderate-climate regions worldwide, tribulus terrestris has been used for centuries by Greek, Chinese and Indian cultures to support many aspects of health.
- Horny Goat Weed: Also called Epimedium or Yin Yang Huo, this herb has a long history of use as a libido stimulator for both men and women.*
- American Ginseng: From Panax quinquefolium, ginseng is a plant whose extracts are popular in Chinese medicine. Scientific data has attributed its beneficial effects to a group of ginseng-specific saponins known as ginsenosides.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Catuaba Complex?
Offers a safe, natural way to support male libido*
Promotes sexual health in men*
Vitacost® Catuaba Complex is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
All natural; no caffeine or stimulants
Combines six herbs into one convenient formula
Contains standardized herbal extracts to ensure consistent levels of active ingredients in every dose
Contains 30 servings per bottle
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
The search is over. Vitacost® Brand supplements are focused on helping you create a strong foundation with simple, transparent formulas that support – and easily fit into – your daily life. Whether it’s Everyday Essentials you’re looking for or Targeted Wellness support, Vitacost® Brand supplements offer the high-quality solution you need at the value price you deserve. We continuously look for ways to improve technology, processes and ingredients, so you feel confident about what you’re putting in your body or giving to your family. And it’s all right here, at Vitacost.com®.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Catuaba (Trichilia catigua) (bark)||500 mg||*|
|Muira Puama (root, bark)||250 mg||*|
|Maca 4:1 Extract (root)||100 mg||*|
|Tribulus Extract (fruit)|
standardized to 20% saponins (20 mg)
|Horny Goat Weed |
(Epimedium sagittatum)(aerial) standardized to 20% icariin (10 mg)
|American Ginseng (root)||50 mg||*|
Pregnant or lactating women, those with diabetes, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements. Keep out of reach of children.