Vitacost Certified Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy & Salted Description
Give in to the tempting crunch of real, organic peanuts with this satisfyingly nutty spread. Your sandwich will never be lonely again!
With real peanut pieces for a satisfying crunch
Rich, naturally nutty flavor
No added sugar
USDA certified organic
Made from non-GMO Project Verified peanuts
No additives or preservatives
Looking for a snack with a little more crunch? Prepare to swoon over our certified organic crunchy peanut butter. Enjoy a PB&J sandwich, spread it on fruit or crackers - or just savor it right off the spoon.
Stir it up
Natural peanut butter, such as Vitacost® Certified Organic Crunchy & Salted Peanut Butter, doesn’t contain additives or preservatives, so oil separation will occur. Stir with a butter knife or spoon to blend before spreading.
Get your peanut butter fix:
Spread on crackers or toast
Make a classic PB&J sandwich
Use as fruit or pretzel dip
Add to baked goods recipes
Use to make sauces, soups or chili
Why is Vitacost® Certified Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy & Salted better than other brands?
Irresistible nutty flavor
Wholesome & natural – no added sugar or preservatives
USDA Certified Organic
Trans fat free
8 grams of protein per serving
Packaged in BPA-free jar
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Stir before use. Because there are no additives in our nut butters, oil separation occurs.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]). Refrigerate after opening.
GMOs, gluten, additives, preservatives, BPA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g)
Servings per Container: About 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||16 g||21%|
| Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3%|
| Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Other Ingredients: Organic peanuts, sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Peanut Butter & Jelly Tartlets
It’s peanut butter jelly dessert time! This classic flavor combo of peanut butter and jelly comes together beautifully with a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients resulting in miniature jam tarts. Fresh berries, chia seeds and honey make a homemade jam. It’s then poured into miniature crusts made of crunchy peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and flour. For a vegan version, replace honey with maple syrup, and voila! You have 14 colorful, delightful tartlets.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Tartlets
Peanut Butter Tartlets
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and set 14 mini cupcake silicone molds (or a standard mini cupcake tin with nonstick spray) to the side.
- In medium bowl, whisk together tartlet ingredients until smooth.
- Press about 2 Tbsp. dough into mini cupcake molds until cup shape is formed. Repeat until all tartlets are made. Set aside 20 minutes.
- In small saucepan on low heat, cook blueberries and honey about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
- Add chia seeds to blueberry mixture and let sit 5 minutes.
- While blueberry mixture sits, bake tartlets 8-10 minutes.
- Remove tartlets from oven and let cool.
- When jam and tartlets cool, spoon about 3 Tbsp. jam into each tartlet. (Note: Jam should reach the top of the tartlet.)
- For a vegan recipe, replace honey with maple syrup.
- For the jam, use any fresh berry of choice, like strawberries, raspberries or blackberries.
- Grab these ingredients and more from Vitacost.com.