Vitacost Himalayan Pink Salt - Fine Description
Still using the same old table salt? It's time to shake things up!
When it comes to seasoning your favorite foods, this Himalayan pink salt is the perfect pick.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°- 86° F [15° - 30°C]).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g)
Servings per Container: 208
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Himalayan pink salt.
This salt does not supply iodine. A necessary nutrient.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Picnic Chicken Kebabs
Summertime is for eating al fresco – picnics, poolside grub and meals on a stick. You heard that right! Fire up the grill and pull out the metal skewers for this chicken shish kebab recipe, complete with pieces of tender chicken thighs, onion, bell pepper and grape tomatoes. Start off with a simple marinade of olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Plan ahead for the chicken to marinate up to 2 hours. The wait will be worthwhile! Grill skewers 12 to 15 minutes and enjoy with a side salad.
Picnic Chicken Kebabs
- 2 chicken thighs (cut into 6 pieces)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 5 Tbsp. lemon juice or juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pink salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 red onion (quartered into squares pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into squares)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper to make marinade.
- Marinate chicken 1-2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Using 4 metals skewers, add 2 pieces of chicken followed by onion, pepper and tomato. Repeat pattern until skewers are full.
- Grill 12-15 minutes, turning 4 times.
- Cook until veggies are tender and internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees F.
Snag spices, oil, vinegar and more at Vitacost.com.