Vitacost Himalayan Pink Salt - Fine Description
Still using the same old table salt? It's time to shake things up!
When it comes to seasoning your favorite foods, this Himalayan pink salt is the perfect pick.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°- 86° F [15° - 30°C]).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g)
Servings per Container: 208
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Himalayan pink salt.
This salt does not supply iodine. A necessary nutrient.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tiramisu Pudding Cake
Tiramisu is typically a boozy, rich custard recipe requiring precision, skill and patience. Skip the double boiler, egg yolks and alcohol for this light and easy tiramisu recipe. Pour a simple batter into the bottom of a glass baking dish and top with dry ingredients, including brown sugar, instant coffee and cocoa powder. Pour hot water over the top, and bake for 30 minutes. The result is a moist, crumbly cake topping with cocoa-coffee pudding beneath. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and the delectable dessert is complete.
Tiramisu Pudding Cake
- 1 cup 150g all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup whole milk (room temperature)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Confectioner’s sugar for dusting
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tsp. instant coffee powder
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x5 glass loaf pan with butter and set aside.
- In large bowl, add all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add melted butter, milk and vanilla extract to mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Transfer batter to greased loaf pan.
- In small bowl, mix together granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder and coffee powder.
- Sprinkle dry mixture evenly over batter. Carefully pour hot water over the mixture. Do not mix.
- Place loaf pan in oven’s middle rack. Bake 25-30 minutes until the center is set.
- Let cake cool 15 minutes. Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Can substitute 9-inch square pan for loaf pan.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days. Microwave leftovers before serving.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.