Vitacost Synergy Ultra Hair Formula with MSM & B Vitamins Description
Nutrient-packed formula to support healthy hair.* With essential vitamins and minerals, plus MSM, B vitamins, horsetail extract and more!
What is Ultra Hair Formula?
Ultra Hair Formula is a premium-quality blend of essential vitamins and minerals—plus herbs, amino acids and other nutrients—to help nourish and support healthy hair.* Some key ingredients include:
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): An organic form of sulfur, a mineral found in many body tissues. Although most exists in muscle and joints, sulfur is also present in keratin, a structural protein that makes up hair.
- L-Cysteine: A naturally occurring, sulfur-containing amino acid found in many protein-rich foods. L-cysteine is also a component of keratin.
- L-Methionine: Another sulfur-containing amino acid (used by the body to manufacture L-cysteine). Also functions as an antioxidant.
- Horsetail extract: Ancient herb that contains silica, an organic form of the mineral silicon. Silicon is a trace mineral found in the outer shaft of hair strands.
- Inositol: A vitamin-like substance found in cell membranes throughout the body. As an antioxidant, inositol helps protect healthy cells throughout the body—including hair follicle cells—from free radical damage.
- Canola Oil Lecithin: Provides 20% phosphatidylcholine (a fat compound found in cell membranes) and other unsaturated fatty acids.
- B Vitamins: Water-soluble compounds essential for normal growth and development. Play a part in nervous system function, cellular energy production and much more.
What are the benefits of Synergy Ultra Hair Formula with MSM & B Vitamins?
Supplies 14 essential vitamins and minerals
Good source of MSM (organic sulfur). Sulfur is an important constituent of keratin, a structural protein in hair
Supplies horsetail extract, a natural source of the trace mineral silicon, found in hair
Supplies antioxidants (vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, l-methionine, horsetail extract, etc.) to help protect healthy cells from free radical damage
Synergy Ultra Hair Formula with MSM & B Vitamins is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Multi-nutrient formula with vitamins, minerals, herbs and more
- Features OptiMSM®, a high-quality, non-allergenic, non-toxic form of MSM
- Convenient serving size: two tablets daily
- Contains 45 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Synergy by Vitacost
Working with your body, Synergy supplements can keep you headed in the right direction. These formulas feature standardized herbal extracts, scientifically researched ingredients and high potencies – all at the best value possible. Synergy provides premium nutrition, because your health is too precious to be making sacrifices. Find your everyday essentials and targeted wellness support in this growing selection of well-researched, quality supplements.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1500 mcg||167%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, rose hips)||200 mg||222%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||33 mg||223%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine HCl) (vitamin B1)||30 mg||2,500%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50 mg||3,846%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg||313%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyrodoxine HCl)||50 mg||2,941%|
|Folate (400 mcg folic acid)||667 mcg DFE||167%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||50 mcg||2,083%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||1,000%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||23 mg||4%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate)||250 mg||19%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||225 mcg||150%|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate) TRAACS®||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)||50 mcg||91%|
|Copper (as copper glycinate chelate) TRAACS®||1 mg||111%|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) OptiMSM®||600 mg||*|
|L-Methionine (free form)||250 mg||*|
|Horsetail Extract (herb) (2:1 extract)||100 mg||*|
|L-Cysteine (as l-cysteine HCl)||100 mg||*|
|para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)||50 mg||*|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from soy lecithin)||40 mg||*|
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster), soy.
|OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition.|
Pregnant or lactating women, those with diabetes, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements. Keep out of reach of children.