Vital Proteins | Vitacost.com
Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer Vanilla Description
Natural Whole Nutrition
5 g Collagen per Serving
Skin, Hair + Joint Support
Made with Coconut Milk
Our Vanilla Collagen Creamer™ is a healthy, delicious addition to your morning coffee. It has healthy fats from organic coconut milk powder, plus 10g of collagen peptides sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine. Paleo Friendly and Whole30® Approved, our vanilla creamer is free of dairy, soy, carrageenan, gluten, artificial sweeteners and added sugars.
• Healthy Fats: Our Vanilla Collagen Creamer includes 9g of healthy fats from organic coconut milk powder (FYI, coconut is an excellent source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), making it great for energy production.)
• Bioavailable: The dairy-free creamer contains our signature Collagen Peptides, which is easily digested and absorbed by the body
• Beneficial: Collagen’s amino acids provide the building blocks for hair, skin, nails, bones, joints and other connective tissues
• 800mg of Vanilla: Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer contains 800 mg of high-quality vanilla bean
Vital Proteins Collagen Creamers are a nourishing way to boost your morning cup of joe. Whole30 Approved and free of dairy, artificial flavors, added sugars, and carrageenan - their collagen creamers are the perfect way to start your day. Not only do they contain collagen peptides and healthy fats from organic coconut milk, but they make for an amazing addition to teas, baked goods, and desserts.
What Are Collagen Creamers?
Vital Proteins Collagen Creamers are delicious stirred into a cup of coffee. But they do much more than that, too! They are the perfect way to add collagen to all of your baked goods and breakfast foods. With 10 grams of collagen protein per serving, they help promote healthy hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.
Key Features & Attributes
• 10 grams of clean protein from Collagen Peptides
• Blends easily into coffees and teas
• 9 grams of healthy fats from MCT-rich coconut milk
• Paleo-friendly and Whole30 Approved
Collagen for Skin and Hair
Vital Proteins' line of beauty-specific products support the skin's moisture, improving the elasticity, tone and vibrance, help to strengthen nails, and add volume to hair.
Brittle nails, thinning hair, and dull skin are no fun, but might be a sign that your body needs a little support from the inside out. Vital Proteins' products work from within to enhance your skin, hair, and nails, naturally. They help support the skin's moisture, improving the elasticity, tone and vibrance that's already within you. Vital Proteins' mission is to provide natural, simple ways to combat the signs of aging to keep you looking and ultimately feeling your best.
Vital Proteins' beauty products, including Collagen Beauty Water and Beauty Greens, contain hyaluronic acid, a highly absorbable nutrient that works in tandem with collagen to enhance your body's natural beauty, as it was meant to shine.
Beauty Benefits of Vital Proteins' Collagen Nutrition Include:
• Promoting collagen formation, affecting hair, skin and nails
• Supporting a healthy glow
• Enhancing skin clarity and smoothness
• Increasing the body's natural moisture level, improving hair, skin and nails
• Helping to maintain firm skin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Total Sugars Less than||1 g|
|Collagen peptides (from bovine hide)||5 g||*|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
(Average milligrams per serving naturally occurring)
|Aspartic Acid||298 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||560 mg|
|Histidine ††||36 mg|
|Isoleucine ††||68 mg|
|Lysine ††||154 mg|
|Methionine ††||27 mg|
|Phenylalanine ††||95 mg|
|Threonine ††||86 mg|
|Valine ††||108 mg|
*Daily value not established.
Contains: Coconut (tree nuts).
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, fish, and tree nuts.
If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use.