Voltaren Topical Gel for Arthritis Pain Twin Value Pack Description
Original Prescription Strength
Clinically Proven to Relieve Arthritis Pain
Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel, 1% (NSAID) - Arthritis Pain Reliever
For Daily Treatment of Arthritis Pain
For External Use Only
This Package Contains 2 Tubes of Voltaren Arthritis Pain
• Voltaren relieve arthritis pain, improves mobility and reduces stiffness to provide prescription strength arthritis joint pain relief
• Comes in a tube with easy twist cap and includes dosing card for proper dosage
•Non-greasy Voltaren Emulgel combines the properties of an arthritis pain relief cream and a gel to target pain
• Pain relief gel that provides significant arthritis pain relief within seven days of continuous use and long lasting relief when applied four times a day
• Diclofenac sodium topical gel penetrates deep to attack pain directly at the site, treating arthritis pain rather than just masking it
• Paraben- and dye-free, Voltaren is the #1 doctor recommended OTC topical pain relief brand, approved as an arthritis pain reliever
Uses for the temporary relief of arthritis pain Only in the following areas: hand, wrist, elbow (upper body areas) foot, ankle, knee (lower body areas) this product may take up to 7 days to work for arthritis pain; it is not for immediate relief. If no pain relief in 7 days, stop use.
Use up to 21 days unless directed by your doctor. Not for strains, sprains, bruises or sport injuries. This product has not been shown to work these types of injuries.
Daily For Your Arthritis Pain: Use 4 times per day every day. Do not use more than 2 body areas at the same time. Per Dose Use Enclosed Dosing Card to measure a dose. For each upper body area (hand, wrist or elbow) - Squeeze out 2.25 inches (2 grams). For each lower body area (foot, ankle or knee) - Squeeze out 4.5 inches (4 grams).
Read the enclosed User Guide for complete instructions: use only as directed; do not use more than directed or for longer than directed; apply to clean, dry skin that does not have any cuts, open wounds, infections or rashes; do not apply with external heat such as heating pad; do not apply a bandage over the treated area. Store Enclosed Dosing Card with your Voltaren Arthritis Pain. The dosing card is re-usable.
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer homopolymer type C, cocoyl caprylocaprate, fragrance, isopropyl alcohol, mineral oil, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified water, strong ammonia solution.